Thursday, June 2, 2011

Unexpected Visitor

Today I have finally made it back into the garden for more than 5 minutes or to clean up after the party last Friday (to celebrate my birthday and finishing our course work)

I walked out of my back doors and was greeted by an unexpected visitor, one of the few times I have nearly screamed in my own garden!

This was what greeted me, I have no idea what it is. I'm assuming a moth of some kind.




Ignoring the surprising wildlife it is a good feeling to be back in the garden, More posts coming soon to update on what little gardening I did get done through the last month or so.

3 comments:

  1. If you CALL yourself kNIGHTMARE you aren't going to get pretty little colourful butterflies are you ;~(0) He is rather magnificent tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you manage to identify him. I thought it was a bat plant from your first photo not a moth at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, this is true Elephant Eye.

    And no Janet I have not identified it yet and I thought something along the same lines when I first saw it.

    ReplyDelete