Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sleeping Patterns

Currently My sleeping patterns are very messed up.
I had to get up at 3:30 am on saturday morning to go sailing as I was taking part in the Round the Island Race.
This was good fun but very windy...
We missed out on our target time of 7 hours by 10 seconds which was very frustrating but we recieved our best overall result ever which has almost made up for it. We were ranked 59th overall last time it was checked :D

Unfortunately this messed up my sleeping patterns as I flopped into bed shortly after returning at about 4pm... I will have to sort these out before Tuesday when I start working for a bit... Fingers crossed Im not still semi nocturnal by then :P

PS yes I do have the panda eyes to show I was out on the water for about 8 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment